Thursday 27 March 2014

This and that in the garden:


  • I am very it very hard right now to keep up with this blog, for many reasons.
  • Family; my son bought a house and Jean and I are painting it from top to bottom
  • My allotment; we had very bad flooding this year for the second winter running and it has left a mess
  • which I am trying to put right. This is taking a lot of time.
  • Quite soon I am off to the States to see my sisters and brother. I am going to find this hard to keep a routine of blogging going during this time.
  • So I have decide to write when and what I can until the end of may when I will be back and then take it from there.
  • We are having a bit of a chile here in the UK. there is snow and frost and a very cold wind; This is not ideal weather for growing or doing anything out there.
  • If you have a glasshouse or cold frame now is the time when they come into their own. However  if you are growing in a cold frame try and give  protection in the event of frost by throwing mats over the glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment